1. This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
2. The information contained in this website and the services provided through the website are “as-is” and “as-available” only. The information is for general information purposes only. The Services and Information is provided by Cure Mantra or its associates and while we endeavor to keep the website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cure Mantra disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Website, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by Cure Mantra or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
4. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Cure Mantra takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
5. Cure Mantra assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
6. Cure Mantra neither guarantees any booking with any doctor or lab nor does it guarantee any prescription or medication whatsoever.
7. Cure Mantra also does not guarantee any treatment or cure or recovery from the use of the services provided herein.
8. It is made clear that the communication with our portal does not constitute a doctor-patient privilege.